Home/Hours & Directions/Online Store/Classes/Readers
Click on each link to browse our online catalog.
While we're working on getting a shopping cart organized, please feel free to call the store (973/838-6564) and place your order, which can either be shipped,
or arrange for pick-up in the store at your convenience.
Check back here frequently as more items are added as quickly as possible.
Oils and Ritual Sprays
Spell Kits and Candles
Stones and Crystals
Tarot and Oracles
Sorry, We Do Not Ship Outside the United States!
Disclaimer (this is the legal stuff so please read):
Information contained within this website is not intended to substitute for that from a medical doctor or legal advisor. It is for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not imply a guarantee of purpose. Spiritual beliefs of crystals, stones, oils, herbs, and alternative healing modalities are not a prescription or a diagnosis and are not scientifically substantiated. Use care in utilizing crystals, oils, herbs, and other modalities.
SoulJourney is not responsible for misuse of crystals, oils, or herbs, and by purchasing our products, you accept full responsibility for their use.
SoulJourney Payment Policy
-We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, debit cards, and personal checks with proper ID, as well as Paypal where indicated.
-If you pay with a personal check, please be aware that your order will not ship until your check has cleared with the bank, usually 10 days.
-Your credit/debit card will not be charged until the day before your order ships in keeping with federal laws and mandates.
-There is a $10 minimum for credit/debit card charges (calculated before taxes and shipping/handling costs).
-Returned Checks - $50 will be added to your account for each occurrence of a returned or stop-payment check.
-If it is necessary to take a matter to court, the customer will be responsible for all collection fees and court costs in accordance with NJ state laws.
SoulJourney Return Policy
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization, which you can achieve by calling the store during regular business hours, and only within seven (7) days of receipt of purchase. Return Authorization number (RA #) must be included as part of the address label and plainly visible:
RA # ________
409 Main St.
Butler NJ 07405
- Returns sent without prior authorization will be refused and all shipping fees will be
the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please insure your return with USPS, FedEx, or UPS so that the shipment can be tracked. SoulJourney is not responsible for returned merchandise that is lost and/or uninsured.
- Refunds for the purchase price will be extended to the credit card presented for the purchase if the item is in re-saleable condition, minus a $5.00 processing fee.
- You may choose to replace an item instead of receiving a refund and the processing fee will be waived. Shipping costs will not be refunded on change-of-mind items.
- Refunds will not be issued for damaged merchandise, unless damage occurred in-transit. In that case, you must contact the store within three days of receipt of your package and retain the original packing material for further inspection. Arrangements will be made for proper credit. All items leave the store in perfect condition, and well wrapped.
- If items were purchased in-store, store credit will be issued if item is in re-saleable condition and the processing fee will be waived. Credit is not extended for book returns.
- Shipping fees will be refunded for in-transit damaged merchandise only.
- Returns are not accepted on Oils, Herbs, Jewelry, Incense, Books, and health/beauty items.
-If you originally paid via Paypal and a refund is to be issued for reasons outside our control (your decision to cancel the order, etc.), the fees that Paypal charges will be deducted from your refund.
Copyright 1997-2019 by SoulJourney. All rights reserved. All brand names and product names used on this website are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. Revised January 2, 2018.